:)

Friday, April 27, 2012

Hesh to the Ey to the Anne ( sekuel 6)

what is the purpose we chat everyday?

but,

its all about the same thing. things that you already knew. things that all your friends might tell you first then me. Its confusing. Should I be happy with this progress or what.

Please get things straight. you should not treat me that nice when you do not have any feelings towards me. dont create a fake hope. its hurt.

with things around me in the office remind me of you. songs played in the radio always related to what we had done before. how you teased me. it still fresh in my mind.

the most upset things now when I have to make a decision by myself. yerp, by myself. before, we used to share our opinions but now, its only me. all the burdens on me. alone.

truthfully, 


I miss you.

No comments: