:)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hesh to the Ey to the Anne ( sekuel 5)


This is so boring. seriously!. so, just click 'x' if you dont intend to read any 'perasan' entries. (LOL)



Jay: bla bla bla...
Hesh: .....
Jay: woi..
Hesh:...
Jay: siot la, aku cakap dari tadi kau buat bodoh je kan..

Hesh: eh, pernah tak before ni ada orang cakap suara kau besar?
Jay: besar? huh?
Hesh: besar macam suara laki?
Jay: takde pulak.. kenapa? macam laki ke?
Hesh: haah dow.. macam laki.

Jay:.... siot je.
Hesh: serious dow. tak tipu.
Jay:....
Hesh: kan Zack?

Zack: huh? tak perasan pulak aku. tapi aku rasa macam biasa je.

Jay: ...


Since then, you alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays looking at me while I was talking. keep staring at me. Is my voice really that manly? dah hidup 24 tahun, and you were the first one told me that. ahh.. its uncomfortable, but I have to control what I exactly feel. I dont want to get caught being nervous. that's why I acted so ganas just like you said. I dont want this feeling getting exposed. seriously. let me keep it inside, forever. 


i know this feeling will be buried one day. on that day, i will seal and put it at the place where I cant touch again.


No comments: