:)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Wishes.

Today is 4th April 2011. and its my yobo's birthday!!!! Since I make a wish if he tweets anything regarding his birthday, I wanna make an entry for him. and finally he tweeted. Since then, I am busy doing this:


:)
Its not suppose to look like this actually. Looks like I have lose my talent. Tch XD Doing this thing for one hour and it came out like this, make me a bit disappointed :( Really. I want to make the pretty one, but because of yobo tweeted just now... it make me rush since its only 2 hour till his born-day end!
Ah. It doesnt matter. 

Hope he will stay happy as he is now. May God always bless him, his family and all Suju's members. Wanna see them a lot again in the future.

okay, final word

Yobo,
 
Happy 25th Birthday!!!!
May God Bless you!!!
Be happy and stay healthy. 
SARANGHAE~♥♥♥
with ♥,
by.

2 comments:

LeBai said...

entry lu yang ni.dah standard YATT!!!!...get a grip on yourself bai!!

Unknown said...

bai, cool a.ni just kertas je kowt.tak tahap psyco lagi.