:)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Super Junior | SuperShow 3 Part II


Hey guys, we meet again today. After such a horrible week with RC Design II test and a hell-presentation on the next day, finally my azab already over. It just a final exam left now.( what ever)

As I already promised, I an going to share with you guys their self introduction. It may be a short entry, since I have some works to do.

The first person that came out was our milky white Kim Heechul. A very short introduction, maybe because he was not feeling well that night. Hes so flawless!


This was shown on the screen when they were coming out

Siwon went out right after Heenim.


Followed by Shindong I guess. I just remembered how they introduced them self, so it may be not in a correct order. :)


Shindong looks like a bit shy that night, not as usually as he acts. I dont know, maybe because he not stayed long in my area so I cant describe him well.



Yesung was so nice and playful that night. He acted exactly like his always act during any shows.His voice really awesome. No wonder hes one of the main vocal in Suju and a part of Suju-KRY


Our eternal-maknae. heh. He was damn cute. I still remember how he said,
"hello everyone!!! I am ryeowook" and all peoples in the stadium scream, he was so cute!! Seriously. and hes not the 'soft' type. Hes man!!! :) and this was proved by Meen too. heh


As his nickname-pumpkin. He was so sweet with his angelic face. No wonder someone had fallen in love with him, no other than, Azmeen. :) hes so handsome. I am usually not really pay attention to him when I watch any their variety show, but that night he was so HANDSOME and he catches my attention. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

  
Just like  the words on the screen
catching only anchovies in the real wild, a good looking amazon tribe, EUNHYUK.
(I screamed like crazy when he came out. I think Meen was annoy with me.LOL)

The most gross self introduction. I knew he has so many things to talk since he is so talkative but we had language barrier, so he just

EH: say yeah!!!
Elf: yeah!!!
EH: say yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Elf: yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!
EH: say yeeee~aah!!
Elf: yeee~aah!!
EH: say yeeeee~ah ( with sexy voice)
Elf: LOL!!!!
♥♥ (the most memorable things he did)  he was dork as he usually be.



I dont know why, but I dont remember at all Donghae's part. Maybe because he went out after Eunhyuk and I was still cant find my sanity yet. heh


Our Angel Leader was act like a rich prince. He came out with a laughter, after some talks he gave 2 bottle of mineral water and tissue to two LUCKY elfs in the rockpitt!


The game-addict, our lovely maknae. His smile is so sweeeeet. It will make you melt automatically. Seriously!!! on, take not! He was so naughty and evil that night. Bullies all his hyung except Heechul, and even Zhoumi was bullied by him. 

♥♥
All picture credit to: Milky Cheong

I guess I will stop now, gonna continue this so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON~!! really. I will update about the songs they sang that night and might be the last part of SS3. :) Sorry for horrible language, just like I've said before, I am still practicing my English XD

ouh, if any of you want to look the clearer pictures of SS3,  dig this owner album: #SS3Malaysia I guess you need to add her as friend if you cant access to the album. 

Till then, have a great weekends. Take care everyone   

2 comments:

~meon~ said...

note taken....argghhhhh....jeles

Unknown said...

ok, terima kasih kerana objective saya tercapai.hahah