:)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Final is Just Around The Conner, Jac






auw. Jadual Final Exam akhirnya keluar juga. Lama gila aku tunggu tapi tak tahu lah kenapa sem ni lambat nak mati schedule keluar. Dah la sem ni paling aku anticipate final punya schedule. Almaklumlah, last exam yang akan aku attend. ceh ceh. Hope everything will end smoothly and i will not fail any paper and have to stay here. isk.

As you can see, my paper start on 29/4 which is Reinforcement Concrete Design II, the most tougher subject among the subject that i took this semester. Really hope i can pass this paper *after i done REALLY bad on my mid-term* Hope Allah will give me a strength to study well on this subject. Then, my next paper is Steel and Timber Design on 03/5. This subject is also known as my LEAST favorite subject from all the design and structure subject. I dont know why, but its kinda bored me. and of course i am not doing good at all for this subject. and the last paper will be on 11/5 which is my most favorite subject for this semester, Hydrology!! I really hope i can do well for this paper since the lecture is so kind and I like the way he teaches us. Step by step and I can easily understand.

ke ke ke * i am practicing my english okay. So, just stand a bit more*

I got 2 weeks for study week and of course the first week i will gonna back home and enjoy. Besides, it is save my money then stay in hostel without doing anything accept study? eat and surfing internet. Just imagine, already make me bored. At least, I can watch TV and eat delicious food at home.
ah, really cant wait.

I hope I can do really well for this exam since it will be the last exam I take. I got so much time to study and to understand. So, it is so pitiful if I cant score. At least, I need to get 3 pointer above. Insya-Allah.

Pray for me everyone.
Done with this. Gonna eat dinner. Bye.



No comments: