:)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Journey for Today


730 AM
ok, aku tak segembira tu lah kan. aku tido pukul 5 pastu kena kejut sebab nak pegi breakfast je konon2nya.


815 AM
and I had this for breakfast. my all time favourite food for breakfast.



 930 AM -12.00 PM
went to 3 different show house. I love all three but the first one caught my eyes. its really big and the design is a bit different than other house. plus the interior are so elegance yet simple. ahhh, of course I was not surveying for myself.  or maybe for future. who knows right?
its the most tiring part, but I still love it.



1230PM
we had pizza for lunch. both my aunty and uncle was craving for spaghetti there. I tried the new pizza, and it quite good.



200PM
went to Jom Masuk U Carnival. Just surveyed for my cousin. but most of them are from Singapore University plus so much college. we got nothing there, but fortunately got so many lenchai there, so boleh cuci mata. haha. ok fine, lenchai bawah umur. I know that. but still, keindahan ciptaan Allah tak wajar di persia-siakan. ada jugak lenchai melayu. :))




 430 PM- 600PM
 we decided to watch Seefood since my cousin was whining so much on how she really want to watch that movie. but the only available show was at 745PM. -_- so we kill time by playing at the archade. I am not sure how much I spent there. for the first time I playing pool. LOLed so much and not to forget, we karaoke like world will end tomorrow. too many songs and now, I am having a sore throat.




745PM- 930 PM
Seefood.
I rate 3.5 out of 5. Its a good start for Malaysian Film Industry to move on to the next level. It can be better than this in the future. I enjoyed it anyway.





1000PM
I had bihun tomyam just now for dinner. Its super delicious. yummy.



1130PM -1155 PM
here I am, here I am.



bayangkan lah, camne aku dressed up yang konon2nya nak pegi breakfast JE tadi tu kan. damn my life!


good night, world!






4 comments:

mint! said...

i can imagine how you feel when you dressed up just for breakfast and end up going elsewhere..been there done that!..(ingat time wa menganggur dulu,pergi sunway and tak mandi sebb konon nak bfast je)hhahha...
seefood best,mateen enjoyed it..tapi wa end up sleeping in the middle of it,and bgun 30mins before it ends.hahahha

p/s:i know my comment mcm nak buat post,tapi tulah.feel like telling you..muahx!

Unknown said...

hahaha. macam bangang je wa rasa. wa terfree hair. sebab macik wa cakap nak bfast kat area2 depan umah tu je. tak tahu pulak sampai tengok wayang bagai kan.

seefood best, tapi agak bosan la jugakk.. macam lack of something. tak tahu la kalw wa rasa bosan sebab wa tak cukup tdo.hahaha

mint! said...

hahaHAHAHHAHA..omg!!free hair...bai2..sebbaik xjumpa abang hensem time kuar tu.hahaha.kalau tak mmg abg tu trus approach lu kuwt :p

Unknown said...

now you remind me about him!!! OMG!!! lama gila tak nampak dia. tah ingat ke tak kat wa.lol