:)

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hesh to the Ey to the Anne



 confuse gila.



out of sudden, why he treats me so nicely. He being too concern and it make me feel good, of course. but the thing is, its kinda inappropriate for him to act like that since he already got a girlfriend. I know, he probably just be good to me as a co-worker but I dont know. one of my friend (read: LeBai) told me he might be just wanna flirt just because his girlfriend is too far away.

 I am not hoping for anything, either him to like me back or anything. seriously. I appreciate friendship more than anythinga. Luckily(?) he will go to further his study soon and next week will be his final week. I dont know what should I feel. its sad, or really sad. heh

IF he really felt the same way as me, I am looking forward to see his next step after he leave me next two weeks. If there is nothing happen, then I will assume that he just be nice. not more than that. but if it is other wise, I have to make up another entry lah kan... ngeeee XD



ok lah. wanna off to my dreamland.


p/s: tahu ni entry perasan. haha

No comments: