:)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

yeah, I know this is kinda late and lame. but, still wanna wish to all of you;

happy new year.

lets pray harder so our wishes gonna come true! yeah. hopefully this 2012 make us much better than 2011. Ameen. wishh to meet all my dear friends especially Gegadis and Fighters 0105. lama tak jumpa, kalw jumpa ni mau gosip tak tido tido.

today is 1 January 2012. Homaigod! 2 January, and I am gonna start working. So damn nervous. how to cope and adapt with a new environment, new people and the most important my scope of works. where i have to give my 110% commitment since it is a REAL working life. not a task or assignment or group work. responsibilities are getting bigger and heavy. So,  have to prepare both mentally and physically.

well, lets see how my first day gonna be. hope its great! pray for me everyone!

No comments: