:)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Go Away






After that, the dreams of me finding you repeats again
Just staring into your back, you don’t smile back looking at me
I happily greet you even though there is no response from you
I do this so that I won’t end up regretting after I wake up from this dream
It isn’t easy to fill up a blank space
The memories just shine a light to where you are
Words that I don’t even mean, I send them to you
Clenching my fists tight, Good luck to you







berehat jap dari pk pasal analisis PSM.
for some reasons, this song reminds me of Leader. :)

2 comments:

-MiNt- said...

the moment i read lyric tu..."eh?..."..
then baca..dah agak,mesti leader.hahaha.sesuai2.

"Just staring into your back"...
SO TRUE!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHHAHA.
"the moment" i read lyric tu..."eh?..."..
then baca..dah agak,mesti leader.hahaha.sesuai2.-part the moment tu lu kenal tak sesape slalu rap lirik tuh.guess!!


hahahha.sedih kan?kena btol ngan situasi.3 days to a year!