:)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I sitting all alone in my room,
and once again, I am thinking about my life.
My life is passing me by,
see a lots of pain, a lots of tears,
that is how I remembered it.

There were a lots of days that I could only cry.
My hope was faded away.
I wanted to say goodbye to everything.
so that I can laugh and feel fine.
But i am still crying.Inside and outside.
But that is different in the past.
I wanted to say goodbye to everything.
Damn!am I a fool?
will I ever feel this lovely feeling deep inside again?
It is a great feeling, even though it just one-sided feeling.

But the way you do,
just make me stronger day after day.
sometimes, there was a time that I really,
want to say goodbye.
but until now,
I just can't.SORRY~




p/s: looks like my habit during old times is begin to start again..




No comments: