:)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

so, yesterday...


yobo,
thanx for coming here.
this is why i never regret to love u.
hahha.
u're so handsome!!!!



I got a mental and emotion distracted yesterday..seriously!cant do anything.even though i got a tons of work to do. I just sit and stare on my on laptop if there are any  update about them.
just before i sleep last night, my friend called and telling me that she was there..she told me about the whole concert. from the beginning to the end. so lucky of her.then she promised me to send all the vids and pics via mail.
THANX SHAMAT!!!

walwpn aku akan mati sebab jeles dan dengki, tapi takpe..sekurang2nya aku ada gambar Eun Hyuk time dia kat Malaysia.

yobo, sorry for not coming yesterday.i know u dissappointed!haha.

k lah, harini mental and emosi da stabil.so boleh a buat PSM and BSM.
boleh la aku teruskan hidup.huh?tak pasal.
chowz~~~



MoralOfTheStory: dont let ur ego conquer ur mind!think wisely before u regret!





No comments: