:)

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Learning Process

Well, Hello guys!

Such a long time no updating. As usual, my work is piling up. Sometimes cant even cope with the timeline. Its not like you are not good, but we as a human being still need some time to spare. to let your happy mood conquer than all works can be done properly.

I have being in this field (c&s consultant) for a year and plus plus. I have met so many people. Architect, Planner, M&E Engineer and so on. most of them are good and tolerable. however we cant expect all people would be nice towards us. we being nice and tolerable and some people taking advantages over that.

I tend to be tolerate as much as i can. I am not tattletale people. i do my best and at the one point when people keep making me hard, i HAVE to tell my boss. from then he will try to settle it.

My boss is a good listener. he will not judging people with what other people says. he usually listen and monitor us based on our personalities. if you can work with many people then you are a good worker. good worker here doesn't mean, you keep doing a good work. but in term how you deal yourself in a team. if you doing your best on your own while your team mates are suffer mean you are not good enough. that is one point i like about him. nice. well, not all personalities we had is good.  we think we are good enough, but actually we lack so many things.

This 1 year I have been worked, I have dealt with many people. then this one of consultant in my current project was shouting at me. its not like i know nothing, it just for a confirmation. i never let my tears easily drop even though my boss get mad at me. but this one consultant keep making me hard. and finally my tears drop. congrats to her for letting my ego crushed. from then, i never call her. i studied by my self. keep telling my self to do my best in this project. let her eat her own word later.

my boss 'pujuk' me by telling me this

In this field, you will meet many kind of personalities. that's what we call learning process. keep humble and prove that we can do the best rather being snobbish. we do not know what we will be in the future. being soft doesn't mean people can eat us. Keep humble and tolerable.

As what my boss had said keep being humble. that's the right way to teach them a lesson. its not like we being soft, we let them eat and look down towards us. respect other people opinion and problem. don't ever condemn what they have in mind. we cant expect people to keep listening and being silence. nothing will be done if all parties making hard way to each other. being tolerable. being tolerable. when you make people work become easier, in the future people will help us. life is like a wheel. one part we will at the above. and anytime soon we can be at the bottom. we don't know what we will be in the future. we cant expect people will stay in their position forever. we don't know what opportunity or unfortunate situation we will have. sooner or later, people which is always make us hard will desperately ask for our help. maybe.

all things has been arranged by Allah. He knows the best. what for us, and for community too. sometimes, He only let us being happy without any major problem just because He is testing us. Either we being grateful or forgetting Him. All this happen for a reason. As for my reason, its a process of learning. learning to be better.

InShaaAllah.

notahujungkaki:is this post look emotional? lol

No comments: