:)

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Officially 25th Years Old.

Alhamdulillah. 

Such a short time and I already live for a quarter of century. I have gone through so many phases in my life. I have been granted for such a wonderful parent and siblings. which available in whatever difficulties I had. anytime and anywhere. without them I am going to be a super duper lost.

I have a wonderful friends. especially during STF time. 5 years growing up together. so most of the memories are precious.



 love them.

 and my officemate!

Lunch in SDS Cafeteria Johor Jaya

 

 I had chicken teriyaki and mint chocolate!
the food is marvelous. and much better than this one restaurant.
and its affordable.





 double celebration.
mine and Ayuni's birthday!


eh, macam konpius ni entry pasal birthday or precious peoples? lol
i is too busy!

No comments: