:)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Thats what we call life.


Yeah. had been working for a month and half. I had learnt so many things. a good and bad too. today in the office we got some a tension mode where everyone was so silence. Its fortunate for me since I dont have much work. Both my boss and senior engineer were gone to meeting. so there were only a few peoples in the office. 3 seniors and 4 new ones.

everything were okay at first until we were preparing for tender document where one of my office mate had made some mistake. I guess its not a big deal, but one of the senior was so freaking out. she screamed to us( juniors) like we never done anything at the office. seriously, its not a big deal but I dont know why she became that mad.

I am the very new one there, so its only me to face her. since I dont want the situation become worse, so I hold myself from talking back to her just like I always do. yeah, silent is the best solution. I let her anger out. yeah, I felt like crying to be shouted for a mistake that I dont even do. feels so stupid. and I am still okay with her. i dont want, because of that things we may have a problems later I hold what I feel inside. I have to work there for 2 years atleast. so I have to cope with everyone habits and personality. I am trying to be profesional as much as I can.

enough with that.

because of that matter, 3 office-mate have expressed their dissatisfaction towards this one senior. all of them said a same things. its all about how this senior cant even tolerate with others. even the seniors cant even into her.shes not a boss, but why we have to obey everything she told us. i felt so offended when she said, its not that hard to design a structure. the building already done, so the engineer just have to design based on that. she was talking about that with me, she just dont understand why we, engineer need 2-3 month just to complete both infra and structure design. now I know why architect and engineer cant have a conversation about works, its all contra. seriously.

luckily she was gone to meeting this evening. all 4 new workers (including me) expressed our dissatisfaction. well, when younger generations talk, its full with cursing. especially 3 of them are men and I am the only girl there. for sure I acted like innocent. just listened to them and laugh. so hypocrite right. LOL I was not act like I usually do. So not me!

well, its only a month and half we already got this kind of problem. I dont know how would it be for the next 3 4 months. hope everything will go well.


 ( ofc, my office isnt this big and grand.lol)






wish me luck, people!




No comments: